- Responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of major marketing projects in the following fields: promotions, branding/image building, publicity, customer relationship management.
- Handles the implementation of the marketing/advertising projects and events of the hospital.
- Carries out appropriate creative and media strategies for communication campaigns.
- Monitors Marketing Management targets per month for the assigned project.
- Graduate of Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related field
- At least 6 months to 1 year work experience in marketing, sales or business development; hospital experience or exposure an advantage; new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with a wide variety of contacts and clients
- Can work under pressure and exhibits emotional maturity
- Superior presentation skills, sound monitoring and control
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by unihealthadmin