- Design and develop in-house applications as well as changes and enhancements to supported systems using
- Create technical and functional documentation for the applications.
- Abide to internal coding standards and audit requirements.
- Integrates knowledge and skills from a range of technologies to address work assignments and problems of moderate complexity.
- Contributes to database design, development and enhancement within either the Oracle DBMS or the MS SQL
- Contributes to systems architecture analysis, design, development, and enhancement.
- Is responsible for and assists in the development of high level design documents, detailed system design specifications, release notes, user guides and other technical documents as required.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required.
- At least 1 year experience of developing in the APEX development environment.
- At least 1 year experience developing web-based applications.
- Experience in the design and implementation of database applications.
- Applied knowledge of the Software development Lifecycle (SDLC) – experience in detailed software design,
coding, unit testing, integration, release, documentation, and build management following a structured
- Experience with XML, XSL, XSLT, CSS, Javacrispt, HTML and Web Services. Knowledge in C#, JAVA an advantage.
- Experience designing, building and/or maintaining applications using PL/SQL and SQL.
- Comfortable designing and building online applications from scratch.
- Dedicated to understanding the business model and the operational needs.
- Comfortable working with multiple data sources and systems.
- Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Good problem solver.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and commitment
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work remotely and collaborate with a virtual team.
Categorised in: Careers
This post was written by unihealthadmin