- Candidate must be a graduate of Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering
- Must have a BOSH accreditation
- Has at least 2-3 years work experience in the same capacity
- Knowledgeable in health and safety standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Regular inspection of the workplace and ensure compliance with Health and Safety Standards, including but not limited to canteen, restrooms, elevators, stairs, covered ramp, etc.
- Identify risks and hazards and suggest corrective measures to the Management.
- Develop, implement, review and update Occupational Health and Safety policies and programs of the company.
- Conduct Safety orientation regularly.
- Investigate accidents and injuries and submit report to Admin
- Ensure compliance of reportorial requirements with DOLE
- Performa other tasks as may be assigned.
Categorised in: Careers
This post was written by unihealthadmin