• Trained and experienced in all kinds of Radiology procedure:
* General Ultrasound
* 2D-Echo Technicians
General Customer relations
Organize papers works for pre-procedure and post-procedure
Generate census reports
Releasing of results for radiology department
Maintain a safe environment for the patients and co-workers
• Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License
• New board passers are encouraged to apply.
• At least 1 year experience
• Applicants must be willing to work in Southwoods, Biñan City, Laguna
• Has the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, management and peers.
• Has strong organizational and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage interactions with difficult people
• Has an excellent communication skills
• Analytical and keen into details