- Trained and experienced in all kinds of radiology procedure:
- General Ultrasound
- 2D-Echo Technicians
- General customer relations
- Organize paper works for pre-procedure and post-procedure
- Generate census reports
- Releasing of results for radiology department
- Maintain a safe environment for the patients and co-workers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License
- With 1-4 years experience
- Applicants must be willing to work in Southwoods, Binan City, Laguna.
- Has the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff,
management and peers.
- Has strong organizational and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage interactions with difficult
- Has an excellent communication skill.
- Analytical and keen into details
Categorised in: Careers
This post was written by unihealthadmin