- Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree graduate in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Has at least 5 years work experience as IT Supervisor
- Must have knowledge of IT infrastructure components (server, storage, network data and applications).
- Possess excellent oral & written English communication skills.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- With outstanding interpersonal skills to deal with all levels of employees.
- Has good leadership skills, can be both technical and people leader.
- Systematic, highly organized and with keen eye for details.
- Can work well with minimum or no supervision
- Delivery of IT infrastructure projects from planning, design to implementation.
- Manage the project from start to completion including resolution of issues.
- Manage the implementation and operation of information and functional systems for the organization, including software applications, network, phone systems and end-user computers.
- Manage communications and working relationships between IT and other departments within the organization and systems providers.
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guidelines for the organization.
- Analyze, report and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT network infrastructure and system.
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and security management.
- Evaluate security threats and new IT trends in developing effective security controls, policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Evaluate potential security breaches and recommend corrective measures.
- Ensure the security of client data.
- Develop and implement disaster recovery policies and standards to align with company business continuity.
- Manage the IT department which include scheduling, conflict resolution and disciplining.
- Provide direction for the IT personnel and identify opportunities for training and skills advancement.
- Ensure department objectives and performance metrics are achieved.
- Manage annual IT budget and ensure cost-effectiveness, develop cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
Categorised in: Careers
This post was written by unihealthadmin