Engineering and Maintenance ManagerJune 5, 2018 3:40 am Leave your thoughts
- Manages daily activities of the department with respect to work order requests, and other related activities
requested by the departments, and management.
- Reviews and follows up work schedule of outside contractors, materials technical specifications; coordinates
with purchasing on sourcing of technical spare parts requirement from suppliers and contractors.
- Supervises and directs staff on their work assignments and priorities.
- Ensures daily inspection of the company’s equipment operation and its maintenance and repair schedule.
- Ensures implementation of the Preventive Maintenance System in the facility for all equipment.
- Coordinates with local municipal authorities and government agencies on permits and licenses, safety, health
and environment reports.
- Prepares yearly budget for the department.
- Graduate of BS Electrical Engineering or BS Mechanical Engineering, board passer.
- Has at least 10 years work experience in the same capacity.
- Knowledge in hospital industrial safety and general sanitation.
- Knowledgeable in Electrical and Mechanical application.
- Good command of English language and grammar, excellent communication skills.
- Can handle pressure and confidential information.
Categorised in: Careers
This post was written by unihealthadmin