- Prepare food for the patients based on the Hospital Dietitian’s specifications.
- Assists in ensuring section staff, carries out their work according to standards.
- Directs and supervises the section staff in up keeping the work area clean and in order.
- Ensures that raw materials are not outdated/expired and ensures the quality of the prepared food.
- Compile and submits daily requisition of raw materials to respective sections and/or department.
- Performs other task as may be assigned from time to time.
- College level of any food related course or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years work experience in the food industry.
- Must be familiar with the hospital standards.
- Familiar with various culinary methods.
- Must be a team player.
Categorised in: Careers
This post was written by unihealthadmin