- Candidate must be a graduate of any 4-year course, medical background an advantage
- Must have at least 1 year related work experience.
- ICD 10 training an advantage.
- Computer literate; can work under pressure.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Entertains Patient’s inquiries regarding Philhealth
- Computes Philhealth benefits/coverage
- Process Philhealth claims for submission to PHIC
- Prepares transmittal reports
- Maintains ledger for Philhealth claims
- Ensures that all claims are submitted on time to PHIC
- Posts Philhealth payments in the system
- Monitors collection and receivables from PHIC
- Attends Philhealth seminars (as needed)
- Processes Philhealth claims ‘return to hospital’ (RTH)
- Ensures that hospital complies with Philhealth memoranda and circulars
- Drafts budgets for the department.
- Responsible for completion and monitoring of all benchbook requirements pertinent in their section.
- Handles patients complaints regarding Philhealth deduction
- To do other job that may be assigned from time to time by the Admin Officer/ Department Head
Categorised in: Careers
This post was written by unihealthadmin