- Facilitates administration of health benefits to all HMO members/card holders through proper coordination between the patient and the provider.
- Assists in the issuance of LOAs for all member-patients
- Handles all inquiries, concerns, and requests of member relative to their health benefits
- Efficient records-keeping
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Back to Jobs
Apply to this Job!
- Must possess at least a Bachelor / College Degree Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent, or any medical course.
- With at least one (1) year work experience in the related field
- Medical background an advantage
- With strong integrity of character; highly responsible and mature, analytical
- Has a pleasant personality in dealing with patients, patients’ relatives and other concerned parties
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Copyright © 2018 Unihealth Southwoods Medical Center