The Hemodialysis Center of USHMC, located on the 2nd floor, can serve up to 8 patients at a time. Its operations started on April 2016 and makes use of B.Braun’s Dialog + dialysis machine.
Mondays to Saturdays
6AM to 4AM
- Hepatitis Profile within 6 months (Anti-HBS, HBsAG, Anti-HCV)
- Latest laboratory results
- Latest treatment sheets from previous hemodialysis institution (3 consecutive treatments)
- Clinical / medical abstract
- Hemodialysis order from patient’s nephrologist
- Updated MDR (Member Data Record)
- 2 photocopies of ID (PWD, Senior ID, etc.)
- Original proof of contribution / official receipt
- Certificate of PhilHealth Availment / Discharge Billing Summary from previous confinement
- PhilHealth Dialysis Database Certificate of Registration (PDD)
MODE OF PAYMENT:
For inquiries about our Hemodialysis service, you may call us at (02) 775-2861 loc. 201 or at 0917 653 6622.
To read a testimonial from Dialysis Patients, click here.
Back to Facilities and Services