- Planning and directing the procurement of nursing supplies, such as gloves, masks, syringe, and other medical supplies
- Select vendors and supplies, research and evaluate suppliers, analyze price proposals and negotiate contracts
- Prepare and submit bid proposals and research new products and equipment
- Working under the direction of a supervisor, they ensure that orders are confirmed and correct and handle shipping errors or returns of damaged merchandise
- Maintains records of supply usage, and compiles periodic reports
- Furnishing sterile and nonsterile supplies and equipment for use in care treatment of patients
- Perform other related duties as required.
Back to Jobs
Apply to this Job!
- College Diploma / Level in any medical related course
- At least 1 year experience an advantage
- Knowledge of any medical equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
Copyright © 2018 Unihealth Southwoods Medical Center